Individually paper or plastic wrapped . 12 rolls / bag
20days - 28 days
L/C , T/T , Western Union Paypal
20000 rolls per Day
Detailed Product Description
Ready- To Dip
High Set Dry Gyprum Plaster Badages For Art Hobby Supply or Medical Cast Use
Gypsum plaster BANDAGE PLASTER OF PARIS CLOTH ROLL product adopts high-quality calcium sulfate hemihydrate and high - quality cotton ( 40S , 29 x 20 ) tela as its main materials . Plaster covers the gauze completely . It is the necessary product for instant use and surgery treatment . This is the compression bandage which can protect injured ligaments or muscle tissue as well as immobilize wounded joints . Moreover , it is also popular in mould
manufacturing , tubing wrap , all kinds of model and other relative fields , etc .
Plaster Bandages are used in many different ways . Temporary medical casts will immobilize a limb prior to the application of a permanent cast . They are also used as art suppies and can be used to make pregnancy belly casts , face masks , dress molds , life casting body molds , and mountains for model train sets .
1. Material : Cotton and plaster of paris 2. Solidifying time : 3 - 5 minutes 3. Color : White 4. Size : length(stretched) : 2.7m , 3m , 3.6m , 4m , 4.6m , 5m 5. Width : 5cm , 7.5cm , 10cm , 12.5cm , 15cm , 20cm 6. Blastic packing : individually packed in cellophane 7 Note : personalized specifications as possible as customer's request 8. Packing :
Product : Surgical Medical POP Bandage
Packing ( Rolls/ctn)
Carton size ( cm )
5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 26
7.5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 36
10cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 24
12.5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 29
15cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 29
20cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 23
7.5cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 36
10cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 24
12.5cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 29
15cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 33
20cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 23
7.5cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 36
10cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 24
12.5cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 29
15cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 33
20cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 23
1. Having adopted the advanced automatic producing line , the P.O.P bandage is suitable for instant
use . Smooth and fluidified plaster can cover the gauze completely .
2. It's the necessary product for surgery treatment . Advantages Permeable well to water , strong setting characteric , less loose of plaster . Reliable casting , smooth and neat outlook .
3. The quick setting time of 3 - 5 minutes bring about more safety , steady and comfort to the patients .
4. Indications Fixation of all kinds of bone fracturesOrthopaedic plasticFixation of surgical operation Fixation of first-aid Package Each bangage is wrapped individually in a waterproof bag . The outer package is strong cardboard carton to keep best storing condition .
We can also produce other specifications according to the samples and requests of our customers.
Instruction for use
Preparation : Please put warm ( 65°C ~ 70°C ) water into a clean bowl . Hold the plaster of paris bandage in a limp and loose way and dip into the water in the bowl from a slight gradient for approximately 5 seconds . To rinse the excess water on plaster of paris bandage , and make squeezing operation by rotating it lightly . Hot water and sufficiently strong squeezing operation decrease the setting time .
Application : Firstly wind the first layer of the bandage to the patient.In order to get sufficient stickiness , please rub the first layer with your fingers . Then wind the rest of the layers
Use in medicine
Plaster impregnated gauze bandages were widely used in the past as an immobilization support for broken bones . A cloth bandage impregnated with plaster of Paris is dipped into water and then wrapped around the broken limb thereby creating a firm-fitting yet easily removed splint in the shape of a tube or cylinder . T
his type of application of plaster in the repair of a broken limb is commonly known as an orthopedic cast. The plaster cast is slowing losing its ground in the medical field , as mentioned before this method is being replaced by a fiberglass casting tape which is not only waterproof but also creates a much lighter orthopedic cast in terms of weight . The tradition plaster of Paris cast made of plaster bandages were often too heavy for the patient to carry . The plaster bandage cast is still used in emergency rooms where a temporary cast may be applied . Plaster is used as a temporary cast since the price of plaster is much lower than the cost of fiberglass casting tape .
Plaster bandages are also used in the fitting of prosthetic limbs . Often a patients amputated limb is is encased in plaster of Paris gauze bandages and a cast is created yielding an impression for the exact fitting of a prosthetic leg . This allow the prosthetic to fit more comfortably and uniformly to the stub of the amputee providing a more natural fit .
Use in Art
Plaster gauze bandages have become widely used by the artist industry . Not only are artists using plaster bandages in creating art forms such as body casting . But teachers are also using plaster gauze bandages in the classroom in the making of plaster masks as an art project in schools .
Body casting is the art of encasing the body in plaster of Paris bandages and creating an outline of the human torso or whatever the artist may want to cast . Thereby creating a 3 dimensional replica of a person body part , whether it be the breasts or the feet .
Teachers use the plaster by applying the bandages directly to the students face . This creates a mirror like impression of the students face . Face masks are then decorated to the desired color and design .
Chemical Composition of Plaster of Paris.
Plaster of Paris , or simply plaster , is a type of building material based on calcium sulfate hemi-hydrate , nominally CaSO4·0.5H2O . It is created by heating gypsum to about 150 °C .
2CaSO4·4H2O → 2CaSO4·H2O + 3H2O ( released as steam ) .
All plaster is exothermic producing some heat .
Sample Policy :
Company info :
Changqing Medicalis a chinese manufacture and supplier of top quality OEM medical products and healthcare products since 2003 years. Be the own series of gauze production system from Weaving ,bleaching and Finished product deep processing,Main engaged in Medical Dressing, Gauze Pads, , Medical Bandage , First aid products etc Disposable Medical instruments, With CE& ISO 13485 certificate , strictly follow the standards of quanlity management
►Dental Cotton Roll ►Dental Sponge ► Dental Bids / Apron ► Dental First aid kits
Sample Policy :
1. Sample according to your design drawing . Sampling time :3 - 5 days .
2. Design your own sample , then remake it .
3. Existing Samples Sampling time : 1day
4. Make mass production after your confirm the sample .
Quality Control :
1. We will not start to make the products until you confirm the sample .
2. The packing will be water-proof , damp-proof and sealed Our Advantage :
1. CE, ISO13485 certification .
2. One-stop service : excellent disposable medical products ,personal protection equipments .
3. Welcome any OEM requirements.
4. Qualified products ,100% new brand material ,safe and sanitary .
5. Offered free samples .
6. Professional shipping service if necessary .
7. Full series after sales service system .
We choose the shipping way according to your needs . Generally , two options :
1. Sea shipping is cheap but slow
2. Air shipping is expensive but fast
T/T , L/C or WEST UNION can be accepted
If the order value is less than 2000USD , full payment will be done . Thank you .
Our products are disposed by the following main Areas of medical disposable , medical consumables and medical tests . They are :
1 - Medical Cotton and Gauze products
2 - Medical Bandage and orthopedic casting products
3 - Emergency mylar foil blanket products
4 - Syringes & Needles
5 - Sterilization products
6 - First aid kits products Sincerely hope to build a long-term business relationship with you . Any question pls feel free to contact .