Ortho Tape Plaster Of Paris Plaster Casting Gauze Bandages Colorful For Art Hobby Or Medical Use
P.O.P. bandage ( Plaster bandage plaster of Paris gauze ) with CE ISO FDA Product Description :
This product adopts high-quality calcium sulfate hemihydrate and high - quality cotton ( 40S , 29 x 20 ) tela as its main materials . Plaster covers the gauze completely . It is the necessary product for instant use and surgery treatment . This is the compression bandage which can protect injured ligaments or muscle tissue as well as immobilize wounded joints . Moreover , it is also popular in mould
manufacturing , tubing wrap , all kinds of model and other relative fields , etc .
Plaster Bandages are used in many different ways . Temporary medical casts will immobilize a limb prior to the application of a permanent cast . They are also used as art suppies and can be used to make pregnancy belly casts , face masks , dress molds , life casting body molds , and mountains for model train sets .
1. Material : Cotton and plaster of paris 2. Solidifying time : 3 - 5 minutes 3. Color : White 4. Size : length(stretched) : 2.7m , 3m , 3.6m , 4m , 4.6m , 5m 5. Width : 5cm , 7.5cm , 10cm , 12.5cm , 15cm , 20cm 6. Blastic packing : individually packed in cellophane 7 Note : personalized specifications as possible as customer's request 8. Packing :
Product : Surgical Medical POP Bandage
Packing ( Rolls/ctn)
Carton size ( cm )
5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 26
7.5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 36
10cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 24
12.5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 29
15cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 29
20cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 23
7.5cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 36
10cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 24
12.5cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 29
15cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 33
20cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 23
7.5cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 36
10cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 24
12.5cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 29
15cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 33
20cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 23
1. Having adopted the advanced automatic producing line , the P.O.P bandage is suitable for instant
use . Smooth and fluidified plaster can cover the gauze completely .
2. It's the necessary product for surgery treatment . Advantages Permeable well to water , strong setting characteric , less loose of plaster . Reliable casting , smooth and neat outlook .
3. The quick setting time of 3 - 5 minutes bring about more safety , steady and comfort to the patients .
4. Indications Fixation of all kinds of bone fracturesOrthopaedic plasticFixation of surgical operation Fixation of first-aid Package Each bangage is wrapped individually in a waterproof bag . The outer package is strong cardboard carton to keep best storing condition .
We can also produce other specifications according to the samples and requests of our customers.
Instruction for use
Preparation : Please put warm ( 65°C ~ 70°C ) water into a clean bowl . Hold the plaster of paris bandage in a limp and loose way and dip into the water in the bowl from a slight gradient for approximately 5 seconds . To rinse the excess water on plaster of paris bandage , and make squeezing operation by rotating it lightly . Hot water and sufficiently strong squeezing operation decrease the setting time .
Application : Firstly wind the first layer of the bandage to the patient.In order to get sufficient stickiness , please rub the first layer with your fingers . Then wind the rest of the layers
Use in medicine
Plaster impregnated gauze bandages were widely used in the past as an immobilization support for broken bones . A cloth bandage impregnated with plaster of Paris is dipped into water and then wrapped around the broken limb thereby creating a firm-fitting yet easily removed splint in the shape of a tube or cylinder . T
his type of application of plaster in the repair of a broken limb is commonly known as an orthopedic cast. The plaster cast is slowing losing its ground in the medical field , as mentioned before this method is being replaced by a fiberglass casting tape which is not only waterproof but also creates a much lighter orthopedic cast in terms of weight . The tradition plaster of Paris cast made of plaster bandages were often too heavy for the patient to carry . The plaster bandage cast is still used in emergency rooms where a temporary cast may be applied . Plaster is used as a temporary cast since the price of plaster is much lower than the cost of fiberglass casting tape .
Plaster bandages are also used in the fitting of prosthetic limbs . Often a patients amputated limb is is encased in plaster of Paris gauze bandages and a cast is created yielding an impression for the exact fitting of a prosthetic leg . This allow the prosthetic to fit more comfortably and uniformly to the stub of the amputee providing a more natural fit .
Use in Art
Plaster gauze bandages have become widely used by the artist industry . Not only are artists using plaster bandages in creating art forms such as body casting . But teachers are also using plaster gauze bandages in the classroom in the making of plaster masks as an art project in schools .
Body casting is the art of encasing the body in plaster of Paris bandages and creating an outline of the human torso or whatever the artist may want to cast . Thereby creating a 3 dimensional replica of a person body part , whether it be the breasts or the feet .
Teachers use the plaster by applying the bandages directly to the students face . This creates a mirror like impression of the students face . Face masks are then decorated to the desired color and design .
Chemical Composition of Plaster of Paris.
Plaster of Paris , or simply plaster , is a type of building material based on calcium sulfate hemi-hydrate , nominally CaSO4·0.5H2O . It is created by heating gypsum to about 150 °C .
2CaSO4·4H2O → 2CaSO4·H2O + 3H2O ( released as steam ) .
All plaster is exothermic producing some heat .
Sample Policy :
1. Sample according to your design drawing . Sampling time :3 - 5 days .
2. Design your own sample , then remake it .
3. Existing Samples Sampling time : 1day
4. Make mass production after your confirm the sample .
Quality Control :
1. We will not start to make the products until you confirm the sample .
2. The packing will be water-proof , damp-proof and sealed
Our Advantage :
1. CE, ISO13485 certification .
2. One-stop service : excellent disposable medical products ,personal protection equipments .
3. Welcome any OEM requirements.
4. Qualified products ,100% new brand material ,safe and sanitary .
5. Offered free samples .
6. Professional shipping service if necessary .
7. Full series after sales service system .
We choose the shipping way according to your needs . Generally , two options :
1. Sea shipping is cheap but slow
2. Air shipping is expensive but fast
T/T , L/C or WEST UNION can be accepted
If the order value is less than 2000USD , full payment will be done . Thank you .
Sincerely hope to build a long-term business relationship with you . Any question pls feel free to contact .