Different Size Of Medical Pop Bandage , Plaster Of Paris Casting Bandages
POP bandage ( Plaster of Paris ) with CE ISO FDA Product Description :
Surgical Medical plaster of paris bandage / POP Bandage is a kind of wound fixation that made of cotton and plaster of paris . It is used for a firm support of sprains or strains in knee, ankle, elbow and foot . Splint fixation and fixed joint protection . It provides light compression , apply to avoid cutting circulation .
1. Having adopted the advanced automatic producing line , the P.O.P bandage is suitable for instant
use . Smooth and fluidified plaster can cover the gauze completely .
2. It's the necessary product for surgery treatment . Advantages Permeable well to water , strong setting characteric , less loose of plaster . Reliable casting , smooth and neat outlook .
3. The quick setting time of 3 - 5 minutes bring about more safety , steady and comfort to the patients .
4. Indications Fixation of all kinds of bone fracturesOrthopaedic plasticFixation of surgical operation Fixation of first-aid Package Each bangage is wrapped individually in a waterproof bag . The outer package is strong cardboard carton to keep best storing condition .
We can also produce other specifications according to the samples and requests of our customers.
1. Material : Cotton and plaster of paris 2. Solidifying time : 3 - 5 minutes 3. Color : White 4. Size : length(stretched) : 2.7m , 3m , 3.6m , 4m , 4.6m , 5m 5. Width : 5cm , 7.5cm , 10cm , 12.5cm , 15cm , 20cm 6. Blastic packing : individually packed in cellophane 7 Note : personalized specifications as possible as customer's request 8. Packing :
Product : Surgical Medical POP Bandage
Packing ( Rolls/ctn)
Carton size ( cm )
5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 26
7.5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 36
10cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 24
12.5cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 29
15cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 29
20cm x 2.7m
57 x 33 x 23
7.5cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 36
10cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 24
12.5cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 29
15cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 33
20cm x 3m
58 x 34 x 23
7.5cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 36
10cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 24
12.5cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 29
15cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 33
20cm x 4.6m
44 x 40 x 23
Instruction for use
Preparation : Please put warm ( 65°C ~ 70°C ) water into a clean bowl . Hold the plaster of paris bandage in a limp and loose way and dip into the water in the bowl from a slight gradient for approximately 5 seconds . To rinse the excess water on plaster of paris bandage , and make squeezing operation by rotating it lightly . Hot water and sufficiently strong squeezing operation decrease the setting time .
Application : Firstly wind the first layer of the bandage to the patient.In order to get sufficient stickiness , please rub the first layer with your fingers . Then wind the rest of the layers
Sample Policy :
1. Sample according to your design drawing . Sampling time :3 - 5 days .
2. Design your own sample , then remake it .
3. Existing Samples Sampling time : 1day
4. Make mass production after your confirm the sample .
Quality Control :
1. We will not start to make the products until you confirm the sample .
2. The packing will be water-proof , damp-proof and sealed
Our Advantage :
1. CE, ISO13485 certification .
2. One-stop service : excellent disposable medical products ,personal protection equipments .
3. Welcome any OEM requirements.
4. Qualified products ,100% new brand material ,safe and sanitary .
5. Offered free samples .
6. Professional shipping service if necessary .
7. Full series after sales service system .
We choose the shipping way according to your needs . Generally , two options :
1. Sea shipping is cheap but slow
2. Air shipping is expensive but fast
T/T , L/C or WEST UNION can be accepted
If the order value is less than 2000USD , full payment will be done . Thank you .
Sincerely hope to build a long-term business relationship with you . Any question pls feel free to contact .